A Waters & Sons was established in 1887 and is one of Hitchin’s oldest surviving businesses. From humble beginnings as a small Ironmongery shop in Bancroft, Alfred Waters and his two sons built up their business into a large firm of removers and warehousemen. Today the company is still renowned for care, reliability and professionalism. The gallery on this page is a visual record of the company’s heritage and history. ~ Click any image to enlarge ~.